LICENSE AGREEMENT WITH THE END USER FOR THE SOFTWARE PESARO SYSTEM
Be sure to carefully read and understand all the rights and restrictions described in this EULA PESARO SYSTEM with the End User. The user will be asked to consider and accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This Agreement is an agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and PESARO SYSTEM for software PESARO SYSTEM attached which includes computer software and may include media storage associated materials printed and online documentation "or electronic (SOFTWARE). By installing the software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then should not install or use the SOFTWARE.
To accept this document corresponds to:
- to have read the Contracted present.
- to affix own signature, therefore to accept the terms and the conditions of the Contract.
- to have tried the product in a version of the versions TRIAL, SHAREWARE or FREEWARE.
- be aware of all the capabilities and limitations of the product.
- assume all responsibility, and thus exclude PESARO SYSTEM, for any damage that may arise from making use of software.
IMPORTANT - TO READ WITH ATTENTION: the present License agreement PESARO SYSTEM with the End user (the "Contract") and a contracted intercorrente among the consumer (a physical or juridical person) and PESARO SYSTEM for the product software enclosed Pesaro System. The product ("Produced Software") it includes the software for computer and you can include the supports of memorization to it associates, the printed material and a documentation "online" or electronics. Installing, copying or otherwise using the Product Software or possible Updatings (as defined following), the consumer accepts to be bound by the conditions of the Contracted present. If the consumer doesn't accept the terms and the conditions of the Contracted present, you will have to quickly return the same Contract and the Product to the Retailer Software with the relative documents and materials. In such hypothesis, if during the purchase the Retailer has uttered invoice, then the consumer can get the reimbursement of the price. Otherwise, the consumer can get the substitution of the Product Software with other Product Software of peer price or a good person for the future purchase of another product of peer price. Installing, copying or otherwise using possible updatings or other components of the Product Software separately received as part of the Product Software ("Updatings"), the consumer accepts to be bound by the further terms and conditions of license enclosed to the aforesaid Updatings. If the consumer doesn't accept the further terms and conditions of license enclosed to the Updatings, not authorized to install, to copy or otherwise to use such Updatings.
LICENSE FOR THE PRODUCT SOFTWARE
The Product Software and protected from the laws and from the international essays on the copyright, over that from other laws and essays on the intellectual Property. The Product Software is granted in license, you're not sold. NOTE: The terms of the possible papery copy of the Contract enclosed to the Product Software will prevail on the terms of Contracted qualsivoglia in line retrieved inside the Product Software.
1. USER LICENCE OF THE PRODUCT SOFTWARE
1.1 CONCESSION OF GENERIC LICENSE. PESARO SYSTEM grants to the consumer, what physical person, a personal license and not exclusive to perform and to use copies of the Product Software to the solo purpose to shape, to develop and to test the products software developed to operate with any product for operating system of Microsoft. The consumer can install copies of the Product Software on a boundless number of condition computer that you're the only one to use the Product Software. If the consumer is a juridical person, PESARO SYSTEM grants the right to designate a physical person inside own organization that has the right to use the Product Software in the way above specified to the consumer.
1.2 DOCUMENTATION. The Contracted present grants to the consumer, what physical person, a personal license and not exclusive to effect and to use a boundless number of copies of documentation, to condition that such copies are exclusively used for personal purpose and are not republished or you distribute.
1.3 MEMORIZATION/USE ONLINE. The consumer can also memorize or to install a copy of the Product Software on a device of memorization, what a server of net, entirely used for installing or to perform the Product Software in the computers used by an end user provided of valid license in conformity to the dispositions of the article 1.1. A same license for the Product Software cannot be shared or used in concomitance by other end users.
1.4 CONCESSION OF FINE-LICENSE. In case of Fine-license, PESARO SYSTEM grants to the consumer, what physical or juridical person, an exclusive license to perform and to use copies of the Product. The consumer can install copies of the Product Software on a boundless number of condition computer that belongs to the same Firm.
2. UPDATINGS. If the Product Software brings the label of updating ("Upgrade"), the consumer, to be able to use the Product Software, has to own a to regulate user licence of a product qualified by PESARO SYSTEM as fit to be integrated from an updating. A Product labeled Software as updating it replaces and/or it integrates the product that constitutes the susceptible base to be integrated through updating. The final product adjourned resultant from the integration can be used only in conformity to the conditions of the Contracted present. If the Product Software and an updating of a component of a packet of programs granted software in license to the consumer as produced single, the Product Software can be used and transferred only as part of the packet considered single product and from this you cannot be separated to be used in more computers.
3. VERSIONS DEMO OR SHAREWARE. If the Product Software brings the label of Version DEMO or Shareware, the consumer can memorize, to use, to copy or to distribute such Product Software in boundless number. All the Versions DEMO have temporal limitations. All the versions Sharewares don't have temporal limits and they exactly correspond to the Complete versions except that some functionalities. To try the product with the versions of DEMO or Shareware before purchasing it.
4. COPYRIGHT. The ownership and the rights on the intellectual Property related to the Product Software (included ivi, but not limitedly to, every image, photo, animation, video, audio, music, text and "applet" integrated to the Product Software), the enclosed printed material and any copy of the Product Softwares, are of Property of PESARO SYSTEM or its suppliers. The ownership and the rights on the intellectual Property related to contained to which the consumer can enter through the use of the Product Software, they are of Property of the respective holders and you/they can be protected from the copyright or from other laws and essays on the intellectual Property. From the Contracted present some right doesn't spring to use such contents. PESARO SYSTEM expressly reserves not him all the rights granted by the Contracted present.
5. FREE SERVICES. Some free services, such as anti-spam and geolocation, are offered by outside companies. For this reason PESARO SYSTEM can't guarantee the continuity of such services to infinity. In case of interruption of PESARO SYSTEM will endeavor, if possible, to replace them with those of other companies, always free.
6. PLACE OF JURISDICTION. For any dispute arising from this contract, the parties waive jurisdiction in favor of the conventionally hole in Pesaro (ITALY).
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL. The right of withdrawal is the possibility for a Contracting Party to dissolve a contract unilaterally, extinguishing all obligations arising therefrom, without the consent of the other party and without facing penalties. The unilateral termination of the contract must be communicated in writing to the other party, by fax or recommended, within a period specified by law, or a different time period, as long as more favorable, established in the contract, in a special clause for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
Directive 85/577 / EEC of 20 December 1985 to protect the consumer in respect of contracts negotiated away from business premises, introduced the right to cancel within a minimum period of seven days, and has been implemented by the Italian.
Anyone who buys an item, subscribes or the like has 7 days to cancel without penalty the contract that he signed.
It must however be clear that the right of withdrawal does not apply to any goods purchased or previously having had the vision and ability to take note of all the features. For example, demo versions or freeware software services in the trial version, and so on. The rethinking is not recognized as a right.
If the consumer has already used the service purchased, in whole or in part, the right of withdrawal can not be applied.